Saturday, October 07, 2006

Meyer

So, it seems like a long time since I last posted. This is for a couple of reasons. First off, I am reading, reading, reading for our booknight at school. "East Meets West" is the theme. So I have read some Yep, and Krishnaswami and I will post some of that stuff later. But for my own recreation, I have been tearing through the Bloody Jack sequels! The Curse of the Blue Tattoo, Under the Jolly Roger, and currently In the Belly of the Bloodhound.

I discussed it with my friend Jen, and we thought it may be best if I blogged all 3 titles together.

Let me tell you, L.A. Meyer has written quite the series. I know that some folks complain that the way that Jacky always gets out of situations is too "convenient", but I think it's just plain exciting. Melodramatic, really.

And I am eating up every last word.

Hurrah!

No comments: