Friday, June 06, 2008

Some Helpful Tips for a Better World and a Happier Life


I fully admit that I am very picky when it comes to picture books. I have certain favorites that I revisit over and over, and I am very happy when a new book tickles my fancy.

Some Helpful Tips for a Better World and a Happier Life has indeed tickled my fancy. From the wonky illustrations, to the suggestions themselves, this book will have readers smiling. Some of the suggestions are "Begin each day by making funny faces in the mirror" and "Splash in puddles whenever possible". My little ones are already trying to decide on some special occasions to invent.

Short, sweet and simply lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this one too! I'm a sucker for positivity...

Also, I tagged you for the favorite authors meme if you're interested. :)