Saturday, January 06, 2007

A-Z Read

I read about this challenge on SassyMonkey earlier today and I was intrigued. I thought, what the heck...I will give this a try.


Voila! Here is my list for 07. Let's see what I can get through!




A-Z Challenge


Amulet of Samarkind, by Straud

Born to Rock, by Korman

Caddie Woodlawn, by Brink

Devilish, by Johnson

End (The), by Snicket

Fairest, by Levine

Glass Castles (The), by Walls

Hole in My Life, by Gantos

I Capture the Castle, by Smith

Joy in the Morning, by Smith

Keturah and Lord Death, by Leavitt

Love Curse of the Rumbaughs, by Gantos

Mansfield Park, by Austen

No Flying in the House, by Brock

Our Eleanor, by Fleming

Places in Between (The), by Stewart

Queen Sophie Hartley, by Green

Reading Like A Writer, by Prose

Sweet and Low, by Cohen

Turn of the Screw, by James

Under the Persimmon Tree, by Staples

View from Castle Rock, by Munro

Weedflower, by Kadahota

Final EXits, by Largo

Yellow Raft in Blue Water, by Dorris

Zero at the Bone, by Walker


As you can see, it's quite the ecclectic mix of adult, classic, children's and graphic novels. I am interested in seeing what kind of priority I put on these books in the face of bright, shiny arcs coming across my desk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very cool! I think I would have trouble coming up with a list like that, by letter, but I enjoyed reading yours. Good luck with it!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you will pull it off but good luck with it.

I have a problem setting the book set to read myself and this sort of challenge would be a challenge indeed for me XD